Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Plenty on my mind...

I have no idea how that Java script works... i might not be even interested in finding out, i just want a blog to blog... not to show off or to attract an attention... its just my blog... my pensieve... Suddenly my dream came across to me... i wanted to own a ranch in New Zealand, breed my own horses and have my own cattles of sheeps, goats and cows and what have you.. of course a nice jeep and an helicopter for emergency... own properties ard the world so that in every major city i visit, i would be staying in my own apartment.. how cool is that... that is a goal, that is a dream which i am working towards...

I am still deciding if i wanna share this blog with others... still thinking... maybe later i guess... i gotta figure how this world of IT works first... i am pretty much a computer idiot... I still got too much on my mind now... dark secrets... or is it... i need some time to pen it down... i am really starting to wish that i am living in fantasy world... i really need a pensieve now... typing is tedious... thou enjoyable... seeing your thoughts appearing before you just like this... but i rather be having a moving memory where i wun forget, i wun miss out in any details... i wud need photographs to make up for it... but i have yet to find out how to post a photograph on this website... i will need a digital cam to be my tool... i think that will be a treat for myself if i manage to achieve what i wanna achieve for this hols...

Man U just lost over the weekend, the end of a dynasty?? i dunch know... it hurts aplenty to see your fave club, your childhood club, the very one which u supported since young going downhill at such an alarming rate... trophyless... insensitive of me i guess, no one can be winning all the time, but we the Red Devils are not used to not seeing any trophies... callous, u may call me, one can argue that there are so many clubs out there who haven won anything for decades but they are not complaining... surviving is their top priority... but i guess i got some elitist blood in me... i like to be winning... who doesn't? But Saturday was pure injustice... it could have been easily 6 - nil to Man U, but as the old saying goes, if you dun score, you dun deserve to win... tough luck right... definitely a tough pill to swallow considering how bad a season we have had... the FA Cup remains what it is - the last source of inspiration... I'm not a sore loser... Arsenal thou lucky, must be paid respect for winning... something that they have that allowed them to win it... they defended with their life... yes, that i will remember... useful lesson it will come out to be one day yah?? But when it comes to penalties, its not skill anymore... its merely luck... Scholesy's spotkick merely summed up the season for us... amidst the changing of hands at the top level... the dynasty seems on the wane... the history, the culture, the spirit, the defiance all on the downhill... there goes my beloved club..

Oh!! Did i mention that i am beginning to see traits of the old Red Devils in the new Liverpool? They are winning me over with their spirit... not like i am defecting... but that spirit is something which we can do with now... we need to find it...

AND... i am starting to find Jamie a very nice name... considering if i should adopt it as my christian name or something... all thanks to Jamie Carragher...
Now how do i sound, Jamie Zeelicg Lin Jingpei... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home