Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Plenty on my mind... Part II

I've been trying to recall what has happened for the past week... it has been a happy week even thou i was stuck in front of my lappie most of the time... I got to know a certain someone... think i shall withhold her name for now... not that i dun trust anyone... but i guess it wouldnt be all very nice if one day i decide to open up this blog to the rest of the world...

We have been chatting a lot on msn... everyday in fact, call us fools but in reality... we are just 2 very bored university students who had nothing to do during this holiday... jobs haven hunted us down yet... thou i have a business of my own... that wouldnt have mattered, would it? i just wanna experience the working life, but that aside. i guess we are getting along fine, plenty to talk about, plenty to crap about. Talked from daylight till dusk, talked about everything and almost anything, found out that we were pretty similar in certain aspects and outlooks of life, especially in the chapter we call Romance. We believed in trying to achieve the best for our loved ones, or at least die trying... i would pamper the one i love if i met her, spring her surprises when she least expects it, make life interesting and exciting to live in, i told her. But i wasnt about to be a wussy... certain things has happened in this almost a quarter century old life that i owned taught me that. I would expect my love one to be nice, considerate, sweet at times, have a mind of her own, bicker with me at times cos' that would make life more interesting, i told my friend and she quite agree with me.

we talked further, exchanged our loved life stories and crap a whole load of other stuff and looked for jobs together - online that is, but thru all these, i got to know her better, knowing her outlook of life, her personality even thou i have never met her. her friendster helped too... i was scouring thru her testimonies, and so she was too, on mine... teased each other like friends who had known each other for a while instead of being new friends. Day by day, i counted the days i had known her, not long... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and today is 24th May 2005, i started talking to her last wed (18th May), barely a week not even reaching, hardly anything worth mentioning. But, i guess i know, i was a little attracted to her, developed some feelings for her, not much, just a bit. tried to deny it at first, brushed it off so as not to jeopardise this new found friendship, i din realise that bit was accumulating a little day by day. how was she feeling about it den? i didnt know, didnt dare to ask. i just kept mum, subtlely and almost always joking, i tried dropping hints, but she doesnt seem to want to tell...

On the 3rd day, she told me she was attached but facing difficulties, i could still suppress my feelings then, i tried to talk to her most objectively from a neutral point of view, tried giving her advices under the most normal circumstances possible, not letting my own feeling interfere with her problems. Her happiness seems most impt to me, no matter what her decision is. 5th day night, she said she was going to bring it up to her bf, she had made a decision and she sounded pretty determined. I was like, hey, good for her, maybe for me as well, thou it takes time, i was apprehensive, i knew something. i dunno why, i just know she will change her mind, but i didnt tell her that, i just wished her all the best. My sixth sense came true when she msg me to tell me she din break up. I was sad, of course, but not all that sad, i just wanted her to be happy, happy with the decision she made. It turned out to be a day of Happiness and Sadness for me. when she asked me why, i simply told her, happy for you for the rekindled love. Just leave the sadness for me, i will keep it to myself, maybe one day i will tell you, maybe i wun.

she mentioned that she was bothered by something and ask me if i have any idea but she dun wanna discuss about it. that got me thinking, what could that be? she sensed something from me? or is she feeling something herself too? i never got to find out, but if i am not wrong, i shouldnt be too far from the possibilities mentioned, otherwise no reason not to discuss with me. we were supposed to meet up and go out this week, but after all these, not much of a chance, dunch you think? i am really hoping for otherwise, it would seem all quite impossible now.
Her nick stands at ITDSH now - i dunno wat that means and she wun tell me... sigh, things like that always happen don't they? when i just start liking her for being herself, her character and personality, a full-stop has to be drawn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home