Monday, December 10, 2007

Freezing Seoul

this is overdue cos of my laziness...
so much so that i forgotten what i wanted to pen down...
anyway, its back to fun Seoul again... quite happy actually... cos Seoul is an interesting place to me... i had planned to go down to Itaewon and Myeondong again... hopefully still have time to meet royston... weather no permitting thou... lucky to meet Shirley again on this flight... we headed down to Itaewon together with Shirley and Linda.. bought the stuff i promised Bobo.. and went for some very nice korean grilled beef.. very shiok... suppose to head down to Myeondong after that.. but the cold winds and freezing weather not permitting...i think it was down to at least -8 degrees that night... forced me to give up on my Myeondong and Krispy Kremes... but i saw a very pretty girl at the convenience store... think she is one of my collegues on the other flight... seoul-frisco i think... she saw me too.. but too bad.. i dun think will get to see her again... it was so cold that when the wind blows, everyone was chilled to the bones. mist were escaping as we talk, as though we were chimneys...

next morning i went down to lotte mart to get some seaweed... on the way back.. i met my first boss Patrick Loh, a super nice boss whom i met on my training flight.. he still remember who i am... he's doing seoul-vancouver...gracious me.. so happy to see him.. still remember the night when he talk to me and thams together.. and we drank till 2-3am at the hotel in narita... memorable...

on the flight back... saw a super pretty korean girl... think pretty enough to be a poster model... wahhh.. looks in the mould of Eva Xiao.. but an even prettier version...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home