Thursday, November 06, 2008

Do I have what it takes??

was having lunch with Joanna, Candice and Huazai at TCC in Raffles place area... was just a simple lunch but several topics came up, like were they very bitchy when dealing with their subordinates... Joanna mentioned that she often scold her clerks and even the very mild Candice ever scolded someone till she cried...

den we were talking about the trip, tennis session and the taiwan trip next month. on the way back after lunch, Joanna was saying that she is wishing that she wished she isnt working in the CBD area. I had always thought its everyone's wish to work in the CBD area, a place to see and be seen. Some sort of status issue, like a high flyer, earning big bucks... I always thought so and secretly, i also want to be working there... but now after working at my current place for a year plus, i felt like i degenerated, become stupider, less intelligent, less drive. Do i still have what it takes to work in such a competitive society and arena?

I dun want to be consigned to a small little place called the skies, travelling around the world earning that measly few thousand dollars which everyone calls it a dream job. Maybe they are right... i wouldnt know... but i am just not contented with such. I want my own business, i cant wait to get it started and rolling... next year is coming, bond is ending and i am going to be free to move soon. I wanna start thinking and planning for the future... Thams suggested trying to be a pilot, but i dont think thats really my cup of tea unless i am driven to no choice... I want to break free from this current mundane-ness... Its time to wake up... really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home