Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"Magikal" Moments

This title reminded me of something which happened a few days ago... sunday if i remember correctly - when my little cousin, Janelle, 3 years old, called me up and said, "Jingpei kor kor, you are my best friend, you know?" How often do you have that happening? This little cousin of mine, i hardly met her more than 2 times per year, the last being 2 weeks ago when i was helping my grandma move house. Its just one of those moments where one can sit down and reflect at any point of your life and smile...

I'm a kid lover, maybe thats why it meant something to me...
I guess its one of those sweet moments where it can be liken to the following scenario - you are having a stressful day at work, piles of work up to your throat when the phone rang and you are dreading it, but at the end of the other line, its the voice of your loved ones, wife, gf or even your kids, telling you something so sweet and innocent, so simple yet so pure. Its hard not to feel lighten up and the world seems to be a better place... Its just one of those "Magikal Moments" yah?

I just had a haircut, one of the worst i had in a while, regretted trying out this new hair salon... totally...

Anyway, she just came online, should i still say hi? or should i slowly melt away into the background...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home