Tuesday, June 27, 2006

lost identity

cant believe it, i actually found my way out of the house today. made myself go all the way down to marina bay to collect my transitlink card before travelling across half the singapore to the mint to run some errands for mum before coming home. Charlotte found me a job at American Express this morning, supposed to send in my resume to see if i get shortlisted. she wrote my resume for me.. haha... so sweet... she said she will get back to be if she hear of any news. late afternoon, she called and told me i was shortlisted and i had to go for interview tmr... woah... how cool... work at American Express.. even if its a lousy job, it will still sound SEH... cos its Amex...

she seemed nervous and anxious that i get the job. she say they are quite particular, "u must put on your best front k? wear proper officewear and proper shoes. hair must be prim and proper and must remember to shave ok? must speak out more and dun keep quiet." hehehz... sounds just like a gf doesnt she... but too bad she is not mine... maybe at the end of this all, i will be able to be her friend officially... hope i get the job man... boredom is killing me, so bored that i finished reading Da Vinci's Code in one day yesterday... but anyway, the sudden interview left me kinda shock cos my hair is in a mess since i came back from thailand and haven gone for a haircut...

immediately sms joseph, praying that he will be free today, otherwise tmr's interview would be a goner even before it starts... coincidentally, roger booked an appt with him today and he happen to be a bugis... good, save me a lot of trouble since i am going down to office after the haircut.

after the haircut, made my way to office, i was clearly surprised by the overwhelming enthusiasm by the team... seems like KL and HK has a positive influence on them... thats really fantastic... i was kinda lost, loss of what to do and what my role is... spoke to nancy about it, glad she is there to give some pointers... hopefully things will work out and i will be on my way soon... i cant wait... oh yah, jan said she will gimme a post in the restuarant if i choose to help her out there next time...

Good Luck for interview tmr... i got a few well wishers in sijie, amelia, joanna, patrick... i wun disappoint... got more on my mind but will post again after tmr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home