Thursday, August 31, 2006

Agony of without a comp

this is the second time that it happened... my comp crashed on me once again... this time round... just 2 days before the submission of my assignment.. and guess what? i have to redo again... freak... the last time it did this to me was last sem during the submission week for my term papers... 3 days before the submission of 2 papers... i nearly died from the stress and hectic-ness of having to redo my papers from scratch... but not surprisingly, my term papers turn out like crap.... oh wells...

i was made block head this year, lots of things to handle... but i think i am coping fine.. i know its been a long time since i updated... but there are just too many things happening around me that i haven even had time for myself.... i need to feel myself again.... at least one of the major issues was settled yesterday... relieved...

but i am troubled by matters of heart again... whats new? haha... i'm always in dilemma... even i feel disgusted by myself at times... why can't i just settle on something properly... i really dunno... i cant feel the same way anymore after kry.... maybe this time its for real, wife material.. seriously.. gotta know her better first... nothing i can do now anyway... babe... i know u are gonna flip again if u are reading this... but it may turn out to be one of my many crushes, maybe it will not... haha... sians..

i need my computer back... i got all my info inside... and i didnt back it up...
freak!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home