Sunday, July 23, 2006

whirlwinded

its been a long while since i posted here, i think i almost lost the feeling of posting in my pensieve... its been crazily busy everyday, but i am enjoying it... having fun, doing shit and enjoying my time as well... everything passed by like being swept by a whirlwind, fast and furious, was left breathless... i shall do a brief summary... D and J is leaving me confused...

school is starting soon, from the looks of it, this sem is gonna be damn hectic... i am taking 3 level 3 soci modules... and 2 others, i hope i can survive.... on top of that i am going to devote more time to my business... yes... i'm planning for my future already.. it just feels shiok to earn the kind of money that people are putting full time effort into while i am doing it part time... the bliss and beauty of the system and the teamwork is le magnificent...

the best thing is yiming is back... she said she wanna be a marquis...
we are aiming to buy a condo in HK.. cos we both like HK very much... its a shopping paradise... haha... (i know you are reading this, but i haven update my blog for a long time)

so many people's birthday just passed.. rebecca's, jingting's, carmen's, patrick's and wenting's just recently...

I'm having a bet with Kbabe aka my superwoman, if she can come back from shanghai losing the 5kg she put on there, i treat her to a spa session, otherwise, she buys me a swatch watch... hehehz... currently, the spa seems to be making her very determined.. ohh ohh...

I'll update again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home