Saturday, September 16, 2006

Constant reminder

I am in my last year of uni already... hall life still appeals a lot to me... maybe its the desire to stay in this sheltered environment for the longest time possible so that i dun have to face the mundane working life. Good thing is i already have something planned... working on my business already and opening up my options. I would say facing life on 3 fronts is not easy, school work, hall life and my business... been coping ok so far, thats cos deadlines haven been dropped. but now i am finding it a little harder to breathe...

drawing a few k per month is seriously good money for anyone still studying, even more satisfying when it comes from something you build up and something that u call your own. But there is a tendency to want to slip into the comfort zone of not wanting to work for it, but there are things which i have to settle and i have slackened already... i must remind myself that i cannot afford to. cos this is something that is my own... i cannot afford to wait... i want the option of choosing.. be it to work full time or to go try something new but yet having the benefits of both worlds. I want the overseas market... i must i must i must work harder and smarter, squeeze time out and stop slacking.. really...

Duajiak came by just now... just nice i am in hall... he came to visit and catch up with old friends... i can see that he is really tired and dreading working life... it reinforced what i have to do... i must not allow myself to slide into that zone again... who wouldnt want at least 10k per month... C'mon JP!!!

dinner was courtesy of chenyong who kindly bought KFC from JEC for us... in the end, we ended up raining grapes and marshmallows on A block... see who can throw into Jane's room... me, daming, hongwei, chenyong and weiwei... the crazy things that we do in hall... no wonder eusoff is like a home to so many of us... its been a good weekend so far... i got to know my block people better... and more of them, hopefully we can stay in contact.. business wise i am covered and now its working on my papers.. I got 1 more sem to decide if i wanna do my minor.. only 3 more modules to complete to get it.... should i or should i not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home