Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Jogging

I think i know how Val felt when she is running... I like the feel of it... its just that i am lazy... i like jogging.. or running... gives me the feeling of leaving everything behind... if i could i wish i can run forever...

felt down suddenly... decided to sweat it out... since no one is ard.. i just went to jog on my own... my first time this year.. i think it wun be the last... cos most prob its my last year, should make jogging a habit... as long as i can overcome my laziness... i carried my stitch throughout the whole jog round the school and completed the entire round without stopping... its a sense of satisfaction...

Running - No Doubt
running, running as fast as we can...
do you think we'll make it?

jus keep playing in my mind...

exams coming... dread...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home