Friday, November 24, 2006

why??

why is it that I get worried when you fall ill?

why do I feel my heart ache when you tell me of the bad spells that you are going through?

why do I get flustered when you said you can't walk properly cos you are dizzy?

why do I feel like rushing over to your side to be there for you just in case anything happens?

why do I only get closer to you when you are away?

why does my heart feel a tinge of delight when you say that I am sweet?

why do I smile to myself when we engaged in nonsensical talks?

why is it that I feel like I am talking to my girlfriend who was lonely overseas when we are merely friends?

why do I find myself staring at your photo?

why is it that I am reaching for your blog everyday, hoping that I find news about you?

why is it that I am willing to face your boss for you when you are worried that he might penalised you for resting because you are feeling dizzy?

why do I care so much for you?

why do I feel myself missing you?

why do I not dare to tell you that I really care?


because...

I find that I have a soft spot for you...

because...

I think I am not the man you are looking for...

because...

I think I am inadequate of you...

because...

I feel that we belong to 2 different worlds...

hopefully, someday you will know...
I am awaiting your return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home