Monday, November 13, 2006

What's wrong with me??

Submitted my last term paper for the sem today, but I dunno what I am thinking about when I am editing the paper… I meant to think that the Sun is the centre of the solar system but instead, what I penned on the term paper is that the sun is the centre of the Milky Way… what a grave error… moreover, it’s the first sentence of the entire term paper and what made it worse is that in the last lecture today, the lecturer actually mentioned that solar system is not near the centre of the Milky Way and she joked about asking us not to be so self-centred, it might not be a good thing and we might not come to a good end… I think that really just made my error even more glaring... now I really won’t come to a good end…

I think I am hooked on Sad Tango… if there is anyone reading this, do check out this à http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzeCPV4LAAw. Its Rain’s mtv with the song Sad Tango… somehow I find the dance moves very mesmerizing and I am watching it up to 5 times a day… its crazy… maybe because I can relate a bit to the lyrics? Or maybe because the tune is very catchy but the dance is definitely have its effect on me… Did the mention that the costume with a cape behind is freaking nice too? The lecturer showed us a picture of the Milky Way band… something which we, Singaporeans would not have the chance to see in our own skies… Milky Way band is also known as the sky river according to the chinese mythology, guess who is at both banks of the river? Cowherd and Weaver girl… listening to Sad Tango makes me feel like I am Cowherd, thinking of my Weaver girl… haha… I am exaggerating… but its something along that line lah… Irene suddenly asked me why I dun wanna get a gf, afterall I have been single for so long… that’s a question which I have been thinking about too… till now, no answer…

Today’s MnO lecture was a showcase for 4 videos which Dan thought did very well… 2 groups out of the 4 were from people I know. Miao Guang, Songkun in one and Naj in the other… I must say that theirs’s really very funny and they deserve it and for Naj’s group, its altogether a refreshing idea, Allister in Wonderland. The cinematics is really good, no wonder they are in. the 3rd group manages to make use of daily life analogy and languages that we used, it was pretty interesting and the last group, pacifiers and babies is freakingly hilarious.. kudos to them too... it made me wonder why I didn’t think of using everyday life for my film too, I had plenty of them with all the crappy friends around me daily… from Thang’s tuck in incident to eating snake, to pulling up the socks and lobang “ole”, if I had thought of it earlier, maybe my film will be up there too… oh wells…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home