Friday, December 14, 2007

Major Error

just got back from brisbane...
its a paradise that place.. near sunshine coast and gold coast... not that i had the time to go but at least i know where i can head to next time... hotel was smacked in the middle of the city... food... shopping... chilling out pubs... were all at the doorstep.. did a bit of shopping there.. not much, cos din wanna spend all my money... took quite a bit of pictures of that place too... mainly for the concepts of the cafes and the pubs that were in the street...

it was the flight that was unforgettable... cos i missed out one cart of trays and the 2nd in command was bursting thru the rooftop and gave my immediate boss a dressing down thoroughly thou it wasnt his fault.. it was mine actually cos i forgotten to check.. i felt bad... really esp when my immediate boss is such a nice guy who even find time to write us a xmas card each... he din even scold me for my mistake, only told me to watch out in the future and carried on to teach me more things... think he is one of the nicest anyone could meet on board.. its a terrible feeling getting him into trouble... Brian was super nice oso.. came down and offer his protection.. think he took me as a mentee... and gave me this personal number and ask me to call him whenever i need advice or help... think he has a certain liking for me as we can click and has common interest.. he even call me to wake me up for soccer... such a nice boss.. thanks Brian... think i learnt a lot from you.. as a person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home