Thursday, August 21, 2008

Johannesburg

Johannesburg

Being rostered for this flight is something which excites me, simply because its gonna be my first step on to the soil of wild Africa. I don't mind the early reporting, though it's a dread but still its somewhere new for me… I can’t wait to see the wild animals.

Seeing the colleagues so easy going certainly makes things seem a little easier, though there are a few funny characters around. But never did I expect that I am going to meet someone that is going to change my life. Before starting work, you seem like just another colleague on another work session. Talking to you made me look at you in different light, this girl got that little bit of x-factor that I like… indescribable but certainly very sweet and attractive. I don't know how it started, but the dinner at ocean’s platter made me took note of your easy going nature, your candidness and bubbly character. I miss the time when you ask me if I want a beer and both us ordered Heineken. You secretly going to the counter to foot the bill, I treasure the time where you sit beside me at the slot machines trying our luck at the jackpot… I strike jackpot twice that night, I don't know if its because of you around and you are my lucky star or its just plain lucky for first timer. I like the time where u reach into my coin box to grab coins to play, though maybe I am sensitive, it's a blissful feeling to be sitting beside you, not saying anything but just enjoying your presence. I like accompanying you to protect you and make sure that you are safe when everyone left… walking with you to find a place to smoke, chancing on a cafe, sipping coffee and sharing a chocolate cake. Watching dvd together, chatting on msn and calling each other even though we are just a few rooms away. Silly smsing each other after the phonecalls… I almost dreaded going for the sightseeing trip just so that I can spend more time with you. The lion’s park is an eye opener, seeing the lions, cheetahs, jaguars, wilderbeast, giraffes, ostrich and zebras up close and personal. I just cant wait to get back to see you and spend time with you… this trip has made me realized something… I found the person I like and would love to care for and protect for the rest of my life, I am so glad that you were called up to the flight, otherwise I wouldn't have known you existed and I had passed you by…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home