Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wedding dinners

Just attended a distant relative's wedding dinner, some sort of cousin, though he is younger than me and is the son of my grandma's uncle. sounds far? far enough for me to never have seen him before and the first time i see him is to attend his wedding... what a weird fact..

but it brought out something nice too, ended up i manage to meet up with my cousins which i din have the chance to meet over these 2 years cos of work... its some sort of gathering too for my aunts and grandmother, esp when they chase all their kids away to sit at other tables while they sit among themselves.. haha... things lidat happen when you are old enough to take care of yourself...

there are quite a few weddings this month to attend, but i wun be able to attend cos of work. actually i feel quite bad, cos they are like my close friends and i haven been able to change away my duties... weddings are afterall once in a lifetime... i have Lifen's wedding on the 20th, this saturday... and Kristian's wedding on the 26th... which both i will be away... I will miss meeting up with my friends on these occasions, playing tricks on the couple, catching up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home