Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Melbourne June with Aili

Was asked to fly to Melbourne last min, not that I mind since I don't go to Melbourne often and I got a few friends there… this time I was planning to go to the 12 Apostles, its gonna be pretty taxing after work and it's a few hours drive away along the Great Ocean Road or something… but it didn't materialized anyway cos I was too tired. Decided to meet up with Aili, its been a while since I saw her and the first time I meet her outside school. She is finishing exchange program there and having her exams before heading to NZ for a holiday…

I didn't used to realize that she was such good company, and I felt a sense of ease and comfort when I was around her. We were able to talk about a lot of things though we haven’t met in a while and it's the first time that we actually went out for a meal together. So we just trooped around town area a bit, despite the flu scare before heading to Big MaMa, this Korean Japanese food joint recommended by her. The food there wasn't too bad, cos she had a paper 2 days later, so we didn't hang out too long, popped over to Chinatown to get some egg tarts before walking her back to the train station. Its always good to meet your friends overseas, this trip felt fruitful in the end… and i found new places to explore the next time... Yarra River and Docklands :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home