Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RAINing NIUNAI....

I get that a lot...
from Japanese asking me if I am nihon-jin, thinking that I am japanese, speaking to me in japanese, saying that I look like a Japanese... and many a times, customs officer in Seoul spoke to me in Korean, thinking that I am Korean and Taiwanese saying that I am no different from a Taiwanese...

suppose those are compliments, i always thought Japanese and Taiwanese are better looking people than south east asians... I get a lot of people saying that I look like a member of Energy, a taiwanese band, Niu-Nai.. and a few other celebrities too...

but the most recent to date, someone just told me i look like Rain, the Korean superstar.. wow!! thats like way cool.. im secretly happy actually..

i bought my blackberry... still trying to figure it out how it works... but worse of all i gotta retype all the contacts in... tedious chore... lotsa backlogs to clear too... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home