Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The girl i like

The girl I like

After meeting Iris on this trip, I come to suddenly realized which kind of girl I like. Someone who is like her.. petite, lovable, makes you wanna care for her. Pretty yet bubbly, makes u at ease when u are with her. At times does unexpected things which shock you but after the event makes u smile… I realized that shan shan is of similar characteristics, so is Stephanie… no wonder I like hanging out with them. Cos I had secretly liked them, like their characters without realizing it all these while. Dunno why I suddenly realized, maybe its because Iris lent me her shirt when I am in need. It doesn't mean that I doesn't like other girls, I think different girls attract me in different sense, but girls like them, give me a certain inclination towards them, too bad all 3 of them are married… I hope I find mine too…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home