Saturday, September 12, 2009

Change your life...!!!

finally got to do something about it after so long... just when i am starting to enjoy my work, getting used to wat i am doing, i am thrown into another huge challenge... shud be able to get on with it after a few scoldings i guess... but tts not the main thing...

the main thing is i have been meeting up with ruihan and roger to try to do something about our life... something to change our life and possibly something we can call our own...

its tough to balance and juggle so many things... mustn't lose heart.. MUSTN'T!!!! cos i want to change my life... I WANT TO!!! I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH MEDIOCRITY!!! its easy to sit back and relax.. i have the option to, definitely... too bad i only live once... so thats not an option for me...

CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home