Friday, October 01, 2010

FML

procrastination is the word...
procrastination at blogging.. procrastination at job hunting...
many things has happened since my last post... in may... so much so that i din even feel like posting after every long flight which has been my usual practice.

job huntings and interviews have come to nought so far cos i'm still where i am.. recently i come to appreciate the freedom of time that I have with this job, often wondering what i will be missing when i quit. I had always known what i will miss.. the time freedom, the relaxed lifestyle, the travelling, sightseeing and shopping overseas and sometimes meeting very nice people... but its only recently that i realise that how much i actually appreciate all these... but it doesnt mean that i am going to stay put. cos its not my character to do so, i hunger for success and progression... something which this cannot give me, true that i will miss.. but job hunting must intensify... just when things are picking up, my msn and hotmail crashed or got hacked... so i kinda lost everything that i had in my hotmail, all my job applications stuff are all in there... plus over the months, my lappie is acting up, its not all that old its just too cluttered with too many things. a little format and reinstallation will do the trick but i couldnt do it without backing up. plus i thot of getting a macbook. just nice there is a promotion a free ipod touch comes if a macbook purchase if u are tertiary student... so i managed to get my wifey felicia to buy for me but me paying of course. it just got delivered today. so im going to do a nice backup of everything before formatting this Asus and use as desktop at home. this macbook is going to last me for next 5 years at least. sleek and nice.. i like... but this year has been a spendthrift year for me.. with the camera, computers and other gadgets that i have been buying... very bad for savings... especially so if im planning to quit. its gonna be a massive pay cut.

FMCG is a little hard to get in without experience, i just decided to broaden my scope and suddenly i see widen horizons... i got more options now.. the thing now is im going to stop using hotmail as my main, im switching to gmail instead for impt stuff. my msn contacts is gonna be a major headache to retrieve... i hope hotmail can get its act together and unblock my everything so everything can resume.

these few months i picked up photography too with Kevin, Vivien and Jayme... had lotsa fun taking studio photos... i guess its partly cos of interest... i can learn a lot more here and maybe do some assignments. Ilynn asked me out last month, we had a good time out, she seems like a nice girl, i'm trying to find out... but i went out with wifey today... i always enjoy her company and i can be myself when im with her... i like that feeling...

BB is cranking up... i went to service centre today only to be told that it will take 2.5 hours of waiting and 1/2 hour of checking to determine the problem but prior to that... my bb has to be formatted first... -_-
not without backing up first!!! i decide to go after this fra-jfk which i changed for. I can finally visit barney in nyc and go sightseeing with thams cos he is flying 1 day earlier. Ilynn was suppose to be on the flt that i change forbut she swapped away for doing a good deed.. i missed her.. i will meet her in nyc i guess. suppose to be a surprise for her.. ended up she surprised me... negatively of course.

now i got a lot of things on my hand after 2 new toys just came in... please backing up of my hp and job hunting.. i need to prioritise and spend less time playing games...

cmon.. wake up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home