Wednesday, March 03, 2010

London with Zulk and Yoyo

It was a trouble-filled trip which I din wanna mention why, cos it simply irks me and spoils my mood when I recall it. Some colleagues are just so undesirable to work with. Luckily, the rest of the people of the same rank as so nice that we became pretty united and watched each other’s back and covered for each other. I guess that's working life.

Wanted to pop down to Cambridge to visit yunshan initially, but zulk told me tt he is on the flight 1 day later and he will come find me once he touchdown, so plans were changed. We had a fun time hanging out together and yoyo was such a funny character to hang out with cos she is zulk’s batchgirl and was totally defenceless when teased. Tubes were down tt weekend, making getting around almost totally disastrous, the alternative plan of watching play was scrapped because that its just too hard to get back to hotel after watching play.

We had good fun having meals together and walking through Hyde Park thou… I like to walk in Hyde Park cos its just simple so big and so many things happening, theres a pond with all the swans, ducks, geese and people jogging around, so much greenery, kids roaming around rolling all over the grass. Dogs running around without leashes… that’s how a park should be. I think Hyde Park has got to be my favourite park.

I was praised for my work on the way back, so it did defray some of the injustice I suffered initially. At least, there are people who work with responsibility and work with common sense and a sense of mind. Thank God for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home