Saturday, June 25, 2005

Arts-tacy... Artzitified!!!

Arts-tacy ah, Wa bo jiak
CID ah, Wa Bueh Kia
Mai yo, Mai yo, Mai yo...
Ai yo, Ai Ga Ga yo...

Arts camp has just ended... but as usual it has left deep deep memories for me to look back upon...
First thing first... joining the camp as a councillors and joining as a freshie is definitely a different experience... different kind of fun... Wanna thank Jasmine for pestering me to join and help out... I guess it is not for her constant pestering... I would have missed this out... seriously... gotta thank her properly when i see her...

Cos of this camp... i got to know people who were in my camp last year... like Wan Tsin, Swi Lin, Swee Giang, Yu Yan, Xin Yan... even got to meet Chee Kiong from NTU, who was in 2nd Coy last time and we did duty together...

Last year: Sutcliffe, Venor
This year: Romanov, Remus
Next year: ???

Thought Jasmine would be with me during the camp cos she is afterall the only person i know in the OG i was assigned to... but she is busy with stuff... but i soon got to know Paul, Yonghe, Lok Yan aka "Leng Lui", Pei Juan aka Funky, Yi Ya, Alvin... What makes things difficult in the first place was that... I didnt go for the precamp nor did i stayed over the previous night... its my first time meeting them just as the first time i am meeting the freshies... How is it possible to bridge 2 groups of strangers... job of a councillor is not easy...

cool and calm was what they described me as when we first met, but as the days gone by... i warm up and open up to them.. became ON, crazy, funny and full of crap and entertainment... I am glad that i did anyway, cos i think all the nonsense i did, influenced them and made the whole OG very on and unified and bonded well together... but it wouldnt have been possible without them oso... they are quite on and funny by nature... so that helps... I think i will really miss them... hope the OG outings will come soon...

all the songs we sang... all the cheers we did... all the stupid jokes we cracked... the supper we ate... the games we played... the campus tour, amazing race, night games, sentosa day and the wargames... not forgetting clubbing night... it was so fun so fun...

glad justin and lionel wanna come to eusoff... they will be a great addition to the hall... plus we became really a closely knitted grp of friends.. i really appreciate them..i really love them...

this is a song that the councillors composed for them... thou its kinda like mean but its all in the name of fun... i really love it...

You, doing that thing you do

Breaking my heart when you lose the challenges, like you always do~~~
And you, told me to be cool
You always have to listen to my naggings, machiam like a fool~~~
And I try and try hard to make you high
But its just so hard to do *woohoo*
Only on clubbing night
Everytime on clubbing night
You dance like the monkeys from the Zoo~~!!!

Members of Remus, Romanov 2005 :
Paul
Yi Ya
Lok Yan
Pei Juan
Jingpei
Jasmine
Alvin
Yonghe
Lionel
Aaron
Justin
Benny
Guan Liang
Wanping
Angeline
Rachel
Ling Fang
Jacinta
Lianne

I dun think i missed anyone out... I will add it in if i do... I really love the letters u all wrote for me... Love you Remus 2005'

They asked if i wanna be house ic for next year camp... i think i will say yes if they dun mind me... i think i will... for now... i think i will go for O'week also... for Arts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home