Monday, June 13, 2005

That fateful night...

The night where she officially broke up with her bf...
I dunno to feel happy or feel sad... to see a relationship turn out this way... evil it may seem if i am happy about it, but in reality... I am not exactly happy as well...
I like her, but does she?
maybe, i am merely nothing more than just a friend who is there for her when she needed someone to talk to...

I have a fight on my hand, to fight for the girl i like... Everything is so much an unknown... pretty much scary...

One thing that she wish most : "juz be himself i dun wanna change anyone to suit me, juz like i didn't like it when i had to change myself to suit him" (quote has been modified to protect her identity)

She noticed that I was happier compared to the day when i was terribly upset... but i told her i was merely blocking out the memory... she didnt know what i was blocking out... I had secretly wished she knew, when is she going to realise that its her...

I gotta take it slow... I just gotta... I asked her for Mr and Mrs Smith... She say she will gimme a reply by thurs... We'll see... We'll see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

dun wori too much, dude.. i hope she agrees and i think you are damn brave to ask her out!~

6/14/2005 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home