Thursday, June 16, 2005

WE ARE GOING OUT!!!

Yesterday, she asked me... are we still going for movies???
WOOHOO!! so happy... its gonna be saturday...!! but she said she dun wanna go back too late this sat... so she meet me for dinner...
Movie, we watch on weekday next week... it just heightens my happiness.. more chance of hanging out with her...

Initially, she asked shud we ask nana along... or just the 2 of us only... I stammered... and suggested just 2 of us?

She agreed... and said we shall meet nana another time... I dunno what it might actually mean... but i sure hope its something positive... at the very least, she dun mind hanging out with me alone... I'm H A P P Y on that...

Today, she took the initiative to sms me and asked me hows my day... wow!! how cool is that....!!!

By the way, check this out ----> http://www.lcbtv.com/flash/movie/tonghua.swf

***a gentle reminder.... KEEP IT SLOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home