Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pathetic Results

I was expecting 1 or even 2 As really... funny thing is that i just dreamt about them the night before results were released... turned out to be pretty disappointing... 2Bs, a B minus and 2 C plus... everything was downgraded by at least a grade... to think i actually felt better after this exam than last sem's...

true that I got plans sorted out, results wouldn't matter that much to me... but i guess the winning spirit in me think otherwise... though results might not seem very impt to me or highly important to most other people... There is a tinge of disappointment that i didn't do as well as i thought i would...

I don't mind not doing Honours really, but at least i wanna grad with degree of merit rather than just a normal degree... that would seem a lot more justifiable... Now, my aim is to keep my cap above 3 and grad with a merit degree... That has been added to the must-do list of things to be achieved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home