Thursday, August 11, 2005

Day of coincidences

Went with Baby Carol and Freda and Charmain to the bazaar in the morning before lecture, din buy anything from there. Though i wanted to buy CDRs and some aphrodisiacs - chocolates, but no stock... think i better remind myself to buy fro gajah international which is just at eusoff. as for my aphrodisiacs, i better find one day and go to clementi central to get my supplies, together with my milk and maybe some other stuff. Oh, i need to buy curtains also...

After the lect, i saw Nana and xiao ben ben at the Co-op, wanted to buy the textbook, but the queue was freaking too long... den i think i better go and buy early tmr morning. den i saw girlgirl (Ruoyan) at her aunt's stall at the bazaar, surprisingly, her aunt remembers me.. haha... i am so glad.

Ok i am done for the week already, but i am thrown a whole stack of readings to complete, and i got to go to Johor for a course over the weekend... wheww... super shack... better find time for my readings... its getting crucial..

Yogi just asked me to pack dinner for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home