Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hectic Day

Never stopped working since I opened my eyes today...
Busy looking through my modules and trying to make something of it... At least try to get some modules which i can do or rather like to do... Feeling pissed that I had been outbidded in almost everything that i bidded for... i nearly tore my hair out... Damn the other students... how on earth did they get so many points to bid for the modules... esp the biz mods that i wanted to take. To make things worse... the server cocked up when it was near the end of bidding... making even more panicky than ever..

In the end, i had to ask Jamie to help me bid for the mods, cos i had to leave for the Mizuno warehouse sale. Supposed to be a B4 outing between me, roger, weifeng, kristian and daming, but being cheeky, i asked Caroline if she wanna come along, she sportingly obliged. Seated in Weifeng's Altis, we set off... Destination: Mizuno Warehouse in Kallang. Met Tom there. There wasnt a lot of things available for us to choose from, but good thing is that i managed to find 2 pairs of shoes, not the best that is in the market, but its definitely worth the money that i paid for. 80 bucks for 2 pairs of racer which look nice enough to wear out. I can't asked for more. In addition, i got a singlet that baby carol said that it look nice. She bought herself a couple of singlets and tshirts. Everyone gained something from the sale. After that was dinner at a taiwanese porridge restaurant near Oasis, Kallang Indoor stadium. tasty food with steep prices.

Came back to hall, played Takraw and Touch, finally ended with a game of MJ. Damn i lost 10 bucks. I think its time to stop playing for a while, been getting bad hands and can't get the cards i want.

Guess the real perk of the day is Baby Carol going out... whether its as friends or not, at least its a good start i guess. I need to be more normal and try to talk to her more. Mustnt rush into things... are some of the things that i had to remind myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home