Thursday, August 11, 2005

Shack day with a perk!!

Woke up for breakfast with Roger and xiwen...
tried to do some readings after that... but as usual, fell asleep... guess i am really not prepared for school yet. not exactly in the mood for it..

Went swimming in the afternoon with Daming and Roger, did abt 15 laps... to condition myself.. pretty good, the additional bonus was that we got to know this super hot babe from Britian who was here for exchange. She is very lady-like and gentle... not forgetting demure and pretty as well, easily the most eye-catching person in the pool with her bright pink bikini. She struck a conversation with us, and managed to exchange numbers..

After dinner was a little game of bball with Lionel, one of my beloved jnrs. the game made me realised how out of touch i am with bball... Thanks bro for the game... shack but fun. Its Sepak after that, pretty disgusted with myself, for this whole week, i have been getting the shit of the game, i cant connect with the ball properly and the ball keep coming off the wrong part of my legs... whats even more frustrating is that u know that u can do better and u have done it better before. I need someone to tell me how to get over this bad patch... desperately!!!

The real highlight of the night is that Baby Carol msged me once she reach back from sch... that poor little baby was stuck in sch till 11pm... without dinner... den we chatted a bit and i went over to her room... I thought i saw her smile a bit when i opened the door, but then again, it could be a pigment of my imagination... she showed me the stuff she drew and we chat a bit until she was going to bathe... That made me really happy i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home