Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Moving Home

Got my key today... thanks to Xilin..
moved some of my stuff back... but spend quite a bit of time cleaning up my room till its fit for human inhabitation... though it looks clean at first glance... but dust and dirt appears as i cleaned it up...

feels good to be moving back... really... but i guess my parents will miss me... will miss staying at home... but staying in hall is a different kind of fun i guess... thats why hall life is so appealing

But this time... having made up my mind not to do honours... i know what i am gunning for... Gonna try to get a Degree with merit and minor in Business or Technopreneurship... that would mean i gotta score at least 3.2 in my final cap... that should be managable if i put in more heart when its time to study. Of course there will be the usual dose of sports but this time round i am not forsaking my business. Everything is going to tick alright and i will balance my time this time round.

Daming now stays directly opposite me... i can spy on his hanky panky anytime now... haha... on my side there is roger, weifeng and kristian... and opposite side is daming, barney and patrick. kinda cool... think we will have fun together... The room need some touching up and i need to move in the remainder of my stuff... I have a feeling that i keep forgetting things... Will someone tell me what izzit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home