Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Exams

i'm worrified and frustrated....

my papers are very late this sem... starting tmr thou, but everyone else is finishing already... I feel that i am better prepared as compared to last sem... as in, i started studying earlier at least and i feel that i studied more this time round... but it doesn't hide my frustrations that i couldn't do the past years questions... i think i am screwed...disasterous...

I wish there is a better way of measuring abilities... exams is obviously flawed... but no one can come out with a better system... until then, i am a victim... but too late already lah... next sem is probably my last sem anyway...

times are changing, but exams are not... its still killing people... esp me... how?
i still remember my younger days where i like studying and i do damn well in class, i seemed to have lost it...

*its her presentation today, she was damn stressed and complaining to me the last night... i wonder how she did... hope she does well and impresses...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home