Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching up with Tiphany

just came back from taipei and manage to meet up with Tiphany again... she is really a very good host, like a big sister... came to pick me up, bring me around to run my errands for my aunt and friends... bought me local delicacies at the shihlin night market. no ktv this time thou cos its only me, and anthea is not ard... i din think she let her friends know that i was coming anyway...

actually, for such a short stay, there is only so much you can do for a night in taipei, basically eating and buying some simple stuff, its too far from anywhere to travel out and not enough time too anyway. Tiph brought me to Miramar anyway, to take the Ferris wheel.. supposedly the 2nd biggest in Asia.. she got motion sickness thou, but still gamely took with me... tts wat i call a super good host...

after that was movies... first time watching movies overseas, we watch twilight.. quite a nice show and headed for tou jiang you tiao for supper before sending her back and myself going back to the hotel for my much needed sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home