Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Chapter of my life soon?

i just made a resolution to quit... im going to work on my resume after i come back from my mel flt... its time already...

and

it doesnt pay to be kind... not when u lend money to someone thinking that it will help the person tide over the crisis... money is a sensible issue, one must be prepared to lose the money when u lend it out... pple often said this... but how many pple actually heeded the advice.. its the second time it happened to me... once bitten twice shy they say... for me its twice bitten no more third time... i wun be lending money to anyone anymore. and for this time, i am not going to let my money go just like that.. not if its 1.8k...

and

feli.. so much fun talking to her.. i can picture us going out.. enjoying ourselves.. taking silly photos.. and even wedding pictures.. but the thing is i dun even know her well... hardly except tt we talk quite frequently online now.. and sms overseas too.. dunno wat hit me... but i am not going to indulge in it and lose myself all over it. one step at a time please jingpei..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home