Sunday, June 26, 2005

Have I lost my mind?

It just wasn't right and it shouldnt have come so far... but i just couldn't help it but think of her at times... It would be awfully wrong to say that I think of her day and night... but now... when I start to think of her more and more... its kinda scary because it wasn't suppose to be so... I had to be objective, had to take a neutral position despite my liking for her...

If it is so easy, it wouldn't be called love...

Everyday, i find myself sinking deeper and deeper... I had thought that by going to the Arts camp, it would take my mind off her for a while, but I was wrong... I thought of her at the most absurd times... in the middle of games... when i have free time, i would start wondering if she is ok, what she is doing... did she take her meals and stuff lidat... memories of the times we spend together started flashing by...

I started feeling disappointed and sad when she couldn't go out with me... it is just not right because she is attached...

Why can't I love someone whom i really love... this is so unfair!!!!!
God!!! Send me an angel..... saaaaaaveeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home