Thursday, July 14, 2005

My future

It seems to me that i know what i wanted to do in the future already...
When someone ask me what i wanna do or achieve... i can jus rattle on and on... about my plans and my goals and dreams...
I think its good to think and plan ahead.
At least i know where i am going and what matters now is how to get there...
I think i am in a much better position than most people out there... who are "headless chicken" as they call it in army terms... dunno what they want in life and dunno how to get to what they want.

Its not their fault really, its just that they never really think of what they wanted and the pathetic state of Singapore Education merely teaches people how to survive... not how to LIVE your life...
There is a world of difference if u can sit down and think about it seriously...

Not saying that i am an expert or what... but i think i experienced a lot for my age... from fantastic results since young to having a broken family to starting to think of my own future and planning my route... of course there are a lot more details in between... but it is my story...

Ask me my plans for the future if u wanna know more... maybe, i will be glad to share...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am here. -jh

7/16/2005 1:18 AM  
Blogger EniGmAtiC NoStaLgiA said...

jiehan???

7/16/2005 1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.

7/16/2005 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home