Sunday, August 28, 2005

Keeping up with pace...

Things seemed to be picking up pace as the sem goes on. Regardless its school work, LB or hall life... I almost never had a single moment of time to myself anymore.... my last blog entry? 23rd... thats 5 days ago... I guess thats about the last time where i had time to myself... perhaps its also due to the lack of really eventful things happening in my life... perhaps perhaps... its due to the lethargy to blog.

Freda told me that things are not gonna be easy, in fact its gonna be tricky... She will help in anyway that she could... I am appreciative of that... I was quite bothered by the "stagnanity" or the lack of progress of things... shouldnt have felt that way i guess... I am pretty much confused now...

For school work, its one project down... but 12 more to go... readings are piling up and i haven really settled down to read them... partly due to all the night trainings of sepak that i had. I was drafted into the IVP sepak team. One of the 2 which i had originally planned to join this year... Soccer being the other, but i find that i am no ordinary student. I am one who is trying to strike it out on my own during my school life, time is precious to me... there are things which i had to give up. I am sorry IVP soccer, the trainings are too time consuming and it clashes with my working times.. I could still sneak in some time for sepak thou.

Went for dance auditions too, that is something which i really like to try a lot before i grad... i think its one of the last chances where i had to fulfill a tiny wish to do a dance production... i hope i can get in thou... namelist will be out next week... that will spell even lesser time for me... oh well...

I have to force myself to really sit down and study already, i am running out of time... i can feel it... Kaori was scolding me today. She is like the male version of me... damn a lot of nonsense but very fun to be with... the only difference, she has the discipline to sit down to study... we are getting along quite well even thou we only knew each other for a few days... I wonder whats on the cards... blame it on the crappiness...

I gave Xiao ben ben her bracelet which i bought from HK... and her bday present... the beautiful crystal ornament that glows in the dark... It wasnt until after much teasing and much fiddling with the light glower that she finally found out... its damn funny... but that is just so her.. so pure and innocent... the things i like about her... hmmm....

Mummy's leg is not getting better... that is worrying, though she is hanging on in there, but i really felt that there is something which i should do about it... i really wished that i had the ability to ask her to stay home and rest and not to worry about money and expenses... but the fact is i havent reached that stage yet... it just made me feel damn lousy all over again... its prompting me to work harder... i must compromise and try to divide my time properly... sometimes i really wish that there is 5 of me... den i can concentrate fully on what i am doing... life is just so difficult at times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home