Thursday, September 08, 2005

My week

been a week since i posted anything...
not like my life is uneventful, but its been simply too hectic for me to even sit down have some precious moments to myself...

Began the weekend working at the Comex for Epson. I swear that i will not work for them anymore... every freaking printer i sell is merely 2 bucks in commission... so much for talking and standing the whole day.. I thot they should learn to appreciate their staff more... Thou lunch and dinner are provided, its the norm and basic necessity that is provided everywhere else. For 2 days, i sold 19 printers... but i guess my total pay should be ard 150 bucks... which is damn pathetic... i think given anywhere else, i shud be earning 300 to 400 easily... Oh well... Should be getting my pay this weekend...

All my projects are barraging in at the same time... i am being drowned... seriously... no space to breathe... that even my work gotta take a back seat. Xiong's lobang for selling rollerchairs on his behalf seemed to hit a stack... he got 50 on his hand... so far, it seemed like i can sell only 10 plus, not even 20 yet... I gotta exchange goods for Chin Wan... mummy doesnt seemed like she is home these few days after work... company dinner and ktv sessions were the order of the day.

I am just as confused in my love life... doesnt seem like its getting anywhere... but at least... the situation is improving a little... gotta see about that... I'm torn between obligations and the necessities... 24 hours is not enough for me... and what could be better is i need more nights than days... if only i have the strength and will power to complete whatever i need to do... leading 3 lives in 1 life is not easy... i suppose only those who knows what i mean will understand...

I got a hammock to sleep on tonite... thanks Kristian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home