Friday, September 02, 2005

Pillay comes to visit

Last night... Pillay popped by...
i was totally caught by surprised... I and him have never talked deeper than the usual hall stuff... I respect him as a person, its his character that made me admire him most -his calmness, leadership, vocality, daring-ness to try... eversince the days when i first played against him during National Schools in JC...

Of course he doesn't know me then, i'm an unknown... but we became friends when i came to eusoff.. he was my captain last year.. and i think most likely this year too... He popped over and asked me how i was doing... I knew which aspect he was referring to... but i was still very much caught by surprised that i didnt know how to answer... Then, he drove the nail deeper and i knew that i have no way to escape... that like i wanted to anyway, but i just dunno how to begin. He talked to me like a friend, i mean i know he treat me like a friend but i guess circumstances is such that we never get much chances to hang out together except for the occasional mahjong sessions.

He told me to take things easy and not get too affected by it... sometimes its just all the wrong timing... he willingly opened himself up to me... (not like people dunno about the past) but from the man, himself... it always feel different. makes u feel a little special that this friend is willing to share something about himself. From this, i knew he understood how i felt... Like he said, i am going to take things easy... time isn't ripe yet... i guess, all the signs are pointing towards that too... its just the letting go part that is a little difficult at times... but i guess in hall, stealth and denial is highly impt, that is something that i have to agree with him. For i had been a victim before. Sometimes, people just don't learn from their mistakes. Don't shit in your own backyard.. I will remember that... Thanks Pillay, thats really personal, i think last night took our friendship up another level...

Joann got me a job with Epson at the Comex fair for the weekend... thanks girl, i am really interested in working at these fairs for i think u will meet a lot of people and its really interesting... besides lotsa hall people are doing... Like Joann, Joyce, Kristian, Kevin, Rachel, Whiston... I am sure i will meet more of them tmr... Vivian is working there too... selling mp3 players... looks like i will be having fun for this weekend... so cool.. working at fairs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home