Thursday, September 29, 2005

Super Blur Me

There was Geog lecture just now.. at 12... and i thought it was at 2... so at 12... i was still happily cooking noodles and eating... and started bathing and packing my bag to go lecture at 130pm... den i received vivian's sms... "HOW COME YOU NEVER COME LECTURE!!! NOT FEELING WELL???"

den i knew it... i mixed up the time... damn it.. i hate missing lessons... this better not happen again...

I think i mastered a new level in mahjong... minimising loss... when you are not playing well... how to slowly crawl back and win back your losses... The thing now is.. i must start winning...

talked to yasi just now... talked about a lot of things studies and all.. suddenly i felt kind of lost in what i wanna do... i mean i got my business LB waiting for me... but i just wish that i have more concrete plans for myself from now until graduation.. what do i wanna do and how to accomplish it... and to work full time at LB or to start out on my own or get a temp job first. In any case... studies and money is my top most priority now... must make more money... i wish there is more job lobangs... i will just take them up if it doesnt conflict with my time for other stuff.

And i must decide on the issue if i wanna do honours soon and start pia-ing for it. Yasi suggested that I do cos bachelor degree doesnt worth much now... i know what she means, although i am not one who thinks that studies and results is everything but i know enough to want to do well in my studies at least. I must pia from now onwards i guess. and still find time for Lb and other jobs.

Now, they want me in JCRC. either as VP or Hon Gen Sec... i must say that i feel honoured... really... but JCRC is something which i never really considered... thou i did contemplate with Sports Sec before... but i hate the long meetings and the commitment level that will take me away from the comms and sports and dances... these are the things that i wanna try this year... otherwise i know i will regret for not doing so... I might try next year i guess... it depends... thou working with Derrick and Xiaoyan should be a great experience... see how things go...

Man U won... finally... thanks to Ruud and Edwin... they are superb... though lucky, but i hope this is a start of things... Chelski and Pool drew last nite... Pool should have won, really.. but i am just as impressed with them in Europe this season... i hope they go far... I guess thats what playing with heart meant... Man U need to start playing like them... otherwise it will be too late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home