Friday, October 07, 2005

Seeking Solace

hmmm... seems sad but true... I had to resort to seeking solace here... not saying that its a bad thing.. but i have got more impt stuff to do... like research for my term paper and writing them... but seriously its boring and i am getting real sick of it...

worse thing is my ankle ligaments seemed strained... i haven played any sports for a damn long time... 1 week? there about... its really boring here... mahjong and table tennis are the activities that i indulge in... cos they require minimal movement... seems like breaking up is a trend that is set to continue.. i got more friends breaking up... Uncle Agony got tons to do... plus all the penned up energy with nowhere to vent... its killing me... i'm bursting with energy...

i am growing with hatred with the person who caused my injury... and he doesn seem to be apologetic even when he sees me... except for the first day... the sight of him just irks me... Now, i cant dance... i cant play sports... theres nothing much i can do except study... i wanna study but the projects are killing me... its bad...

loud music seemed to found favour with me... loud musical instruments to be exact... like vanessa mae, and bond... i'm a DEVIL's THRILL... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*stupid Wendy just gave me 9 dollars worth of coins... and she sprained her ankle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home