Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beautiful Dream

studying for my new media test tmr when i fell asleep... suddenly, i found myself going to a chalet with patrick and the rest of my hall friends, people whom i always hang out with... Climbing the stairs of this 3 storey bungalow, i saw girlgirl on clutches trying to get to her room on the third floor. Without further notice, i put down all my stuff and proceed to help her.. give her a piggy back ride up to her room, while the rest of them proceed to their own rooms and kitchen to sort out the stuff...

reaching her room, i noticed the balcony and carried her out to the balcony which was overlooking the sea, with the mild setting sun shining on us and the sea breeze blowing against us.. it was just like a scene from titanic. we stood there for a while, enjoying the beautil environment, with me carrying her of course.. After some time, i brought her back into her room and wanted to leave her to unpack her stuff.. Suddenly, she put down her clutches and walk ard on her own, i was stunned... den i realise that she was bluffing me but she held me back and surprised me by giving me a soft peck on the lips as if in appreciation... (actually, i was very confused by out status in the dreams, dunno if we were friends or lovers) so i was shell-shocked.. but i tried to kiss her the second time, she din stop me and i tried the third time, she pushed me away lovingly, as if to tell me to go do my stuff. We hugged before i left the room and went down to the kitchen to help the rest.

Downstairs, i saw patrick and wendy and the rest all preparing the gourmet of food that we have in stored for the couple of days that we have there.. den i proceeded to tell them of my surprise that she can walk without clutches... they laughed.. i was awoken from my dreams...
wondering what does this actually mean... if it is a sign of things to come... it would all be too beautiful too... no wonder its a dream...

Going to MOS tonite with the rest of the guys... can't stay for very long... but i hope it will be fun all the same, some sort of last bash gathering... Looking forward to the free drinks that Lay Peng promised me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home