Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pleasant Surprise?

Yuan told me last night that this is going to be a good year for me.. and she seemed to know something that i didnt. but she din wanna tell me.. I wonder what izzit, from the conversation, it doesn't feel like its something secretive that they are planning for me for my birthday, feels like its an award or something.

She said she promised not to tell and its really some good stuff worth waiting for, something which doesnt really concern her but she would work really hard to get it and if i get it, she would be damn happy for me. I cant think of anything that is related to that leh... been racking my brain... but nothing seemed to come to mind, I gave some wild guesses like scoring a cap 5 or becoming a marquis, but it doesnt seemed right, cos she didnt tell me who izzit from. She say i gotta wait... for the more impt people to tell me themselves. Seriously, the suspense is killing me... Actually, i got a hutch that it MIGHT be the sportsman of the year award? I dunno, weijian seemed so far ahead in terms of gold medals, and there are other worthy candidates too... but if its true, i definitely would be very happy, cos i think tts something in recognition for my contribution to the hall... i think i would like to get that award at least once during my time here... Damn... now i am dreaming of it... shhh....

Just been to Kristian's house, been good old fun with fun and of course some gambling... guess what matters most is that everyone had fun.. after this weekend, my IHG season is officially over, this saturday is softball, the last sport that i am in... hopefully, my pitching will be good den i can bring the hall to the semis. KR and Sheares are really strong this year, just our luck that we are grouped against them.. minus Lionel, Yueping and Ruoyan (my girlgirl), we looked severely weakened... hopefully, we can pull of some stuns...

Its back to school tmr... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home