Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Weird V Day..

went for lunch with Lorraine at bizad canteen, never knew that they have this dedication thingy at the canteen for couples on V day. After we got our food, she ordered a chicken chop pasta, we sat down and began tucking in.

suddenly, out of the blue, there was this dedication made to her, which goes something like,

"To Lorraine,

the sportiest and prettiest girl in Bizad, Happy V day

-Annoynomous"

the emcee even asked her to stand up and pointed her out... it was damn embarrassing and both of us were caught shell-shocked... Everyone must have thought that the dedication came from me... but it wasnt, it was so ticklish that I couldnt stop laughing... Den, the embarrassing moment came for me, when her sister and bf walked back, looked at me and smiled.. den i was like "oh shit, they might have heard the dedication and thought it was me." Damn paiseh...

It was quite disasterous lah... den in the end, i decided to make a dedication to her for fun...

"To: my gf,

Happy V Day, although you are not going out with me today!!"

it was a message that only the 2 of us understand... hahaha... its was damn funny, initially i dedicated Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper, its a song which she liked too but they din have it... den in the end, it was switched to "What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me by BSB"

What a bizarre afternoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home