Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

hmmm.. dunno to feel happy or to feel sad when my birthday falls on the same day as Chinese New Year.. at the least, i know fengyi is not very happy with it, she is the only other person whom i know in my whole life that sames the same birthday as me. 30th jan.

Ang Paos collection this year is a pathetic low.. i think its because of the bad economic times.. another reason is that new year is losing its flavour... lots of people are spending new year abroad.. but the chief culprit gotta be that i am getting too old.. as of today, i am 24, think people are sick of giving me ang paos already.. its a sign that i must get married soon.. hahaha..

Suddenly feeling nostalgic when it comes to talking about my birthday.. think its because i usually keep a low profile regarding my birthday that most of my friends dunno.. can be a good or bad thing too... in a way, i get sabo-ed a lot lesser, it also means i get a lot lesser presents. my first birthday present came in the form of a surfer's t shirt from vivian, ann and karen. they actually went shopping to get it for me.. I was talking to girlgirl last nite den suddenly out of the blue, she wished me happy birthday... no wonder she is one who can make u smile and cry when i was going after her back then... made me miss her.. Bear tried very hard to organise a class dinner for me today, but cos its new year, most people cannot make it, thus we are trying to push it on sunday. Few other people like Fengyi, Kaori, Charlene, Vincent (Tan pun deh, of all people, remembered my birthday), Christina Cathyadi, Christian Chor and Kevin Tai who wished me in one way or another. Ok, now i have to add in Jerraine (my confidante, who msged me out of the blue and disappeared after that) and most surprising person who remembered is Wendy.. hehehz, that silly girl =) Actually, i tried to ask girlgirl out for dinner, but i guess i was too late cos she got something on.. There seemed to be something between us that is holding this afinity together, i dunno what izzit, but i felt it... maybe another story will unfold in the future.

Tried to ask baby carol out too, but she has to go visiting and her parents are leaving for msia tmr, she gotta accompany them. I think girl's mind is unfathomable, the week leading up to new year, i thought i got hit by an ice storm, but since new year eve till now, we've been talking a lot.. this hot and cold treatment is giving me a major headache..

I think there are a few things on my wishlist that i wish to get, i think i can start with a digicam, next is a portable harddisk, oakley shades, and my marqius status this year. Ayumi Hamasaki is like the hottest thing now for me.. seen her ads on the tv regarding the new dvd album.. Man i am so tempted to get it, i might even go on a spending spree to get all her albums.. but she is amazing yah? rule the J-pop scene for so long.. She is on my wishlist too den. and Stefanie Sun's new album too..

All these doesn't change the fact that i am spending my birthday at home still.. haha.. pathetic old man... at least we are going to krisitian's house tmr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home