Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A haircut and a costly mistake...

skipped lecture today to go for haircut with patrick and roger at roger's famous hairdresser...
was so looking forward to it cos i badly need a haircut.. another thing is that i could go meet maria for dinner straight after the haircut, can surprise her a bit...

never did i expect the hair cut to take 2 plus hours, i was suppose to meet her at 7 for dinner at PS, but i was merely halfway thru at 645pm even thou i started at 5pm. It was a total disaster, she finished her work at 6plus and made her way down to PS and waited for me there. At 7ish, she msged me saying that she cant take it anymore and she is going home for dinner cos she waited for 1 hour plus and tts too much. sigh.. think its my fault to plan for a haircut session before that, cos i din know how long it will take. She must have been really pissed with me, cos she wake up damn early to go to work and she has to wait so long for me for dinner... to make things worse, she actually baked brownies for me.. that just made me feel even worse...

I called her upteenth times and sms her... she din pick up or din reply... guess she must have been really angry... and pissed.. How can i make up to her?? She is one hard girl to please, cos i know her thoroughly for she is my ex-gf... sighh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home