Sunday, February 26, 2006

penny for my thoughts

i guess i really got into close terms with Lay Peng recently, been talking a lot and crapping a lot too.. played mj, went to MOS together... She said she like me as a friend and asked how i fel towards her... remembering that she has a bf, i told her that even if one day, i like her, i also wun tell her.. but it seemed to me that she is bent on making me tell her that i like her... i dunno why but my guess is that she might be feeling something for me too? but thats just a guess...

she takes the initiative to sms me... cares about what i am doing, worried for my exams and studies, scared that i never eat my meals and worried about my safety cos she asked about it many times... i dunno, maybe its just her nature to, she is afterall a nice girl.. but i cant help but feel something about it, thou she is in a state of denial...

today was SDE open, futsal, i went to take part, Andrea, shuiyen and some other people were there too... den Lay Peng popped over to watch, lotsa people asked if she is my gf.. i told them no... den was countered with, if not why would she wanna come and watch, that set me thinking.. did she ever like me? maybe what they said is right, but den again its all our wild guesses, maybe she is just treating me as a good friend. but i guess we enjoyed each other's company a lot..

went for dinner with her just now at Chong Pang.. she was late for 35 mins, when she arrived, i pulled a prank on her.. by pulling grass out of my hair, saying that i waited so long until grass grow already... she had such a good laugh about it.. at the food centre, i ordered fried oyster and she demanded that i order something else to eat too cos i din eat lunch and fried oyster is unhealthy and unfilling... den i had to order fried hokkien mee.. she bought sugar cane for me.. and squeezed the lime of the mee for me and stir the noodles too, just like a gf.. she can be so sweet at times.. we caught a bit of the hokkien song performance by the roadside before leaving for home.. i walked her back and right to the doorstep before making my way home.. prior to that.. i made some nasty jokes about she being fat and promptly got a kick for that and one more for trying to scare her..

as i was walking back... she smsed me that the grass joke was really funny... and asked if i am home already... there, she being herself again... i think she like the grass joke.. and nowadays, she responds when i call her "gf", she also played along pretending that she is my gf with her self proclaimation... somehow the conversation came to a point where i asked her if she liked her bf a lot... she take a while before she answered "I am responsible for my relationship with him" I think she is making use of him to check her feelings... thats my guess lah.. i wonder what is going to come out of this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home