Monday, February 27, 2006

waiting game...

we had a chat last nite, concerning us... lotsa details... but things went on as normal today thou she is suppose to restraint herself...
she wants to meet me today at the forum, wants me to accompany her to get coursepack and probably trying to get me to eat lunch, cos i always miss my meals, in the end, she met tons of her friends and bought a biege blouse at the bazaar instead. we played some fastest finger first sms game together. before her mum came to pick her up, i cracked a joke at her, when she wasnt at the car, i said she probably went to get the free milo peng, which later proved to be true. Her mum is quite friendly.. i think i din leave a bad impression, except for my messy hair... haha..

28/2/06

met her for breakfast today, she said she has no special feelings for me, but her actions and mannerism always seem to be on the contrary... i wonder how true is it.. is she for real or trying to maintain her status quo.. i tihnk she is trying to use the reminder for me as a reminder for herself too.. Initially, she din wanna meet me, said what wanna lemme miss her for a day... hehehz... times with her are always fun and enjoyable, no matter how tired i am, even if i am snappy when i just got out of bed... she just reach out to me in a different manner i guess. I think she is losing herself when we are together... tts why she is enjoying so much and we having fun together despite the supposed restraints, occasionally when she remembers herself, she would snap out of it... maybe its like what Mat says, she likes me maybe, but she needs time to sort things out... I can only be there for her and play the waiting game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home