Monday, December 04, 2006

tomorrow...

is going to be the last day of exams for me...
but i havent started studying for the paper which is suppose to be at 9. can't find the momentum or heart to study... and i just watched lord of the ring... sigh... i am so dead...

Sauron is going to be my downfall for this modernization and globalization paper...

my lady arwen came online in the afternoon, she is at her friend's house in seoul... having fun, naturally... i look in despair at tmr... wondering how i will come out of the exam hall feeling... sad or happy...?

but one thing is for sure... at the moment aragon was crowned king... i was certainly hoping to be in his shoes... that is one of my fave scenes in the movie... my lady? her of course... though i wouldnt resist liv tyler if she is willing to be the one... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home