Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Agony

Every moment is you… every breath is you… I think I am engulfed by you… I miss you so much, I know I promised to start everything off as friends from now onwards… you were on my mind all these while even though I am 100,000 miles away in Rome… I am wondering how you are getting along in Singapore, what is your standby call up gonna be… I miss you so much, but I had to restrain myself from smsing you and contacting you too much, to avoid putting pressure on you, simply for the fear that you might avoid me, just as what I did to others. Now I know what torture it is to miss someone but you cant tell them about it… though I am exploring Rome, I am wishing that you are here with me so that we can walk this historic city, the beautiful architecture, this romantic little city…

The set of colleagues are super nice, fun to hang out with, but throughout the whole journey of 12 hours to getting here, you were running through my mind as I was working… The excitement of getting to Rome pales to the point of stale in comparison in my pining for you. I still remember the sweetness of seeing you on flight during Johannesburg, its just such comfort to know that you are somewhere nearby, even though not working together, its good enough for me to know that I can run to your side to protect you if anything is to happen. So different to be able to see your smile at an instant, I guess you don't know how much it lights me up just to see you smile… I miss your smile, I miss your presence, I miss your candidness and your callousness, I miss your nonsense and I miss hugging you…

Halfway around the world, I am wishing that you miss me too, even though its just that little bit… I would be so glad to be somewhere in that little corner of your mind… being missed, being thought about…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home