Wednesday, June 29, 2005

War of the World

Why so many people out of love lately....
I dunno if i am considered in or out... mine is dubious...
2 of my gal pals are out of love suddenly... both of them on the same night somemore...
i suddenly got loads on my hand... one keep asking me out to go supper and drinking... the other ask me out to spend time with her... i obliged... cos i know the feeling...

So we went to watch War of the World... its the opening... directed by Steven Spielberg... it should be something good
its kinda cool... but the ending is rather abrupt... disappointing i guess... at least to me...
Christina is born in Singapore but has HK parents... and she jus came back from HK... so she was showing me where to go next week when i was there...

Lok Yan and Benny (both from HK) are ard in the area when we finished the movie... So i decided to introduce them to each other... plus i am a Hong Kong lover... we had much fun chatting man... though i am finding it hard to pick up some of the more chim Cantonese... but i am learning things....

Anyway, we formed the "Chiu Bao" gang... the 4 of us... and decided to go HK together one day... woohoo... so cool...

I am still waiting to watch Mr and Mrs Smith... Xiao ben ben... are u reading this???

(PS: Chiu Bao means very fashionable... the hippest phrase in HK now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home