Friday, October 07, 2005

Hopping Mad!!!!!

I hate being cheated by friends....!!!! I freaking hate it...!!! maybe i am naive... but i choose to give the benefit of the doubt most of the time.. people just have to disappoint me time and again... I wonder if i am too nice as a person... that people take advantage of... maybe i am...

Hall Bazaar this year is kinda crap... totally down from last year's... the atmosphere isnt right... the stalls and items isnt right... the crowd is not there... totally disappointing... I still remembered what happened last year... totally fun and awesome... this year? sigh....

talked more to the freshies at the bazaar... Baby Carol is back on talking terms with me... that is good... but i guess a lot of guys in hall are taking notice of her... see how things go.. there is this Minli... whom i thot she looked a bit like Christy Chung, only if she starts to lose some weight.. quite a nice person thou... Claudia is a new snr.. hi and bye friends still, but at least we know each other... Lay Peng is a class act... i thought she looked elegant and poised... pretty... Wish i could be better friends with michelle...

Confidants: Ruoyan, Jamie, Jerraine... I miss bingjie... haven seen her online for ages...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home